SugarWrap Eco Cling Wrap
SugarWrap eco cling wrap is the first eco-friendly product of its kind. SugarWrap Cling Wrap is a thin plastic film made from natural sugarcane, which is typically used for sealing food items to keep them fresh over a longer period of time. The SugarWrap range offers the same functional durability as regular petro-based plastics, however, it is carbon positive and completely sustainable and renewable.
- Cling wrap that is durable and creates a great airtight seal.
- Perfect for preparing, cooking or storing meals.
- Easy to dispense. Packaged with a slide cutter for easy use.
- Microwavable – can be used to heat up or defrost food in the microwave as well as stores in the freezer.
- Food Safe – hygienically store food preventing contamination and food-borne illnesses.
- SugarWrap eco cling wrap is made from natural sugarcane which is great for you and great for the environment.
- 60 Metres x 30cm
Benefits and The Environment – Eco Cling Wrap
SugarWrap is one of the world’s first environmentally beneficial alternatives to everyday household plastic products. Using SugarWrap over regular plastic products is better for your families health and the environment. The SugarWrap range is a lightweight, high strength, durable and better quality result than conventional plastic products.
SugarWrap offers a complete range of kitchen plastics, made from sustainable sugarcane Bio-PE renewable material, that can replace petroleum-based plastics with the goal of establishing an environmentally conscious alternative to food-safe plastics. Unlike Corn-based bio-plastics, Bio-PE made from Brazilian sugarcane has no impact on global food production and also only occupies 1.5% of Brazilian arable land area, with no impact on vital Amazon Rain Forest areas. Brazilian sugarcane is cultivated in the Southeast of Brazil, some 2,000 km away from the Amazon Forest.
This product is made in South Korea